This page describes how this web site manages the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This policy is also provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 for the protection of personal data to those who are visiting
Furthermore this page describes how the app Gruppo Fama manages personal data. The policy is provided for the website www.gruppofama.com and for the app and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user clicking eventually on links in the websites or in the app.
Purposes and methods of processing data
The purposes of the processing are as follows: Provide the information that the User has been requested.
Personal data will be used by the Gruppo Fama APP for guest identification, to geolocalize the structure, for notifications and for future commercial communications and offers.
Data can be processed manually or by electronic tools.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data and consequences of any refusal
In order to access and browse the site www.gruppofama.com no registration is required: you can freely consult the site. instead, it is necessary to leave your data when you decide to contact us to receive information.
If the User refuses to give personal data using the app, User won't be able to do the check in and he won't be able to access the room the User has booked.
Gruppo Fama saves your personal data for as long as needed to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected.
Privacy App Gruppo FAMAThrough the app, the guest can carry out the self check-in procedures, providing their data, identity document and selfie, necessary for our operators to verify the identity of the guest; you will be able to see the contents of the structure and book and order one or more services provided. Also through the App, the guest can geolocate the structure. The data may be used to send offers and communications (authorization requested during registration) of a commercial nature and service notifications may be sent.
Subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicatedPersonal data will be displayed by the company FA.MA. srl, and by Keesy srl Florence as publisher and host of the application.
They will be made available to third parties for the defense of rights as well as in fulfillment of the obligations established by law or regulations and upon request by the competent authorities, and their treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting the privacy and rights of the interested party and third parties.
As a data subject, you have the rights listed in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 of the GDPR, and precisely the right to:
Obtain a confirmation that personal data regarding you are being held or not, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible way;
Obtain indications about:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) purposes and modalities of the treatment;
c) the logic applied when the data are treated by using electronic instruments;
d) the identification data of the owner, of the person in charge and of the representative person appointed in accordance to the article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects and the subject categories to whom the personal data can be transmitted or the subjects who can become acquainted with their personal data as appointed representatives in the Country, as responsible persons or as entrusted persons.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) data up-dating, data amendments, and when he/she is interested, the integration of additional data;
b) the cancellation, the change into the anonymous form or the block of the data treated by violating the law, included the data for which the conservation, related to the aims of the collection or the further treatment.
c) the attestation that the people to whom the data have been diffused or communicated are aware of the procedure as per the letter a) and b) and their relevant contents, except for the case in which this execution is impossible or requires an effort, which is clearly out of proportion in comparison to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose completely or partially the treatment of his personal data for the following reasons:
a) rightful grounds even if they are pertinent to the purpose of the data collection;
b) the sending of advertising materials or the direct sale or the market research or the commercial communication.
You can exercise your own rights, above referenced, as well as ask whatever information regarding our personal data tutelage policy by sending a communication to the above address or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org con oggetto privacy.
Users can exercise some rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller:
- The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data even if previously expressed.
- The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- The user can request cancellation or removal of their Personal Data.
- When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- Receive your data or have it transferred to another owner
The User has the right to receive their data and to obtain their unhindered transfer to another owner.
- This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- The User can complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
- The User may object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or by traditional marketing methods
Details on the right to object1. You have the right to object at any time, for reasons connected with your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) of), including profiling on the basis of these provisions. The data controller refrains from further processing personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of binding legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, exercise or the defense of a right in court.
2. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him / her for such purposes, including profiling in so far as it is related to such marketing direct.
3. If the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, personal data are no longer processed for these purposes.
4. The right referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be explicitly brought to the attention of the interested party and shall be presented clearly and separately from any other information at the latest at the time of the first communication with the data subject.
How to exercise your rightsTo exercise the User's rights, Users can address a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
The Data Controller
The Data Controller is FA.MA. srl - via Mazzini 9 34132 Trieste (TS), Italia and Keesy srl Florence as publisher and host of the application.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of some personal information necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.